Kaspersky is one of the best cyber security company whose holding is registered in the United Kingdom. It works in almost 200 countries and have 37 offices. There are 3,300 qualified specialists who works for Kaspersky Labs. Their main objective is to protect the precious data of the users from virus attacks. It has released several anti-virus programs which can be used at home, large corporations, government institutions etc. It fight against the cyber criminals and does not allow the harmful threats such as virus, spywares, malwares, Trojans, Rootkits etc to stay for long time in the PC. It is powered by a unique integrated technology and helps the users to keep the PC completely safe and secure. At some intervals, Kaspersky releases the latest version with more advanced features. Recently, it has released Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 which is integrated with best features.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016: An Overview
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 is an anti-virus application which is recently released by the Kaspersky. This software will help you to identify the presence of all types of malignant threats in the system and helps to remove them permanently. It also provide protection to the system during the web session of the users and blocks the unauthorized connection or threats. It comes with easy-to-use interface which can be handled by the technical users as well as beginners. This tool can automatically set up all its components during the installation process which makes it different from others. It comes with multiple scanning modes which can be chosen by the users according to their preferences. Different scanning modes of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 are mentioned below:-
- Full Scan Mode: It will help you to conduct full scanning of each and every part of the system and displays the fatal level of the threat which are available in the PC.
- Quick Scan Mode: Using this mode, you can perform scan in the critical areas or common location of the PC.
- Custom Scan Mode: It allows the users to scan a particular file, folder or location of the system to detect the presence of malignant threats.
Technical Description Of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016:-
- Version: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 18.104.22.1684
- File Name: kav22.214.171.1244en_8224.exe
- File Size: 164.39 MB (Almost 172,370,544 bytes)
- Available Languages: Multiple
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10
- License: Commercial trial
- Developers: Kaspersky Internet Security
- Compatibility: 32 Bit and 64 Bit operating system.
Salient Key Features Of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016:-
The latest version of Kaspersky comes with several advanced features which not only helps to remove the dangerous threats completely from the system but also optimizes the system performance. There are many more features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 which are mentioned below:-
- Protects the PC against all types of vicious threats such as worms, trojans, virus, malwares, spywares etc.
- Analyzes the vulnerabilities of web browsers such as IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- Scans each and every file, mails and Internet Traffic of the PC.
- Shows alerts when you plug infected removable devices.
- Comes with advanced damage clean-up features.
- Supports ODS Scan suspend technology
- TheBat! Plug-in is inbuilt.
- Helps to scan the Critical Areas Task.
- Checks HTTP traffic.
Points To Remember Before Installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016
- You need to check all the requirements of the software in the system.
- Check that you don’t have installed any other anti-virus software in your PC.
- If you detect any incompatible software then uninstall it immediately.
- Close the applications which are currently running in the system.
- Click on Desktop tile on the Start screen if you are installing the software in Windows 8 or 8.1.
How To Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 In The PC?
Step 1: Download the software from its homepage and execute in the PC. If you have buy the retail version of the software then insert the disc into the CD drive. The installation process does not run automatically, so you need to the execute the file manually.
Step 2: Click on Install button.
Step 3: The EULA (End User Licensed Agreement) will appear on the screen. Read it carefully and you have to accept the terms before installing the software.
Step 4: Kaspersky Security Network provides instant protection to the system. We suggest you must participate in it. Select the check box if you accept the KSN Statement.
If you are using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 8.1 then User Account Control dialog box will appear on the screen. Click on Yes button to continue the process.
Step 5: Once the installation process gets completed, you need to check Start Kaspersky Anti-Virus and finally click on Finish button.
Activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 to start the scanning process.
Recommendations After Installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016:-
Once you install the software in the system, we recommend you to follow the steps which are given below:-
- Initially, update the database of the software.
- In the main Window of application, you must check the protection status.
- Run full scanning of the system to protect it from further hazards.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 has got top score from Independent test labs as well as PCMag’s hands-on malware blocking test. Additionally, it has also gain the excellent score in the Anti-phishing test. Thus, if you want to protect your system from the harmful threats then you should use Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 in order to get the best results.