Have you detected Search.topsocialtabsearch.com as your default search engine? Are you completely annoyed with the automatic redirection of the search results? Do you want to protect your system from further troubles? If you are responding positive to all these questions then you have landed in perfect location. Read the post below to know the best removal steps of Search.topsocialtabsearch.com and try to follow them carefully.
What is Search.topsocialtabsearch.com?
Search.topsocialtabsearch.com is considered as browser hijacker which seems like a legitimate search engine site in the first look. Like a real site, it will provide a search bar and asks the users to use it as default homepage. In fact, Search.topsocialtabsearch.com will automatically appear on the screen when you will launch the browser. In reality, it displays complete different results which will never match with your search query. You must know that it is designed by the hackers for promotional purpose and their main aim is to drive more traffic on their suspicious sites. Thus, you should not ignore Search.topsocialtabsearch.com for long time in the system.
On Search.topsocialtabsearch.com, you will find lots of pop ups and advertisements on the screen. It will ask you to install latest version softwares. Once you will click on “I agree” or “Next” button without reading the EULA then bundles of malicious threats will also invade in the system. You will get warning alerts at the time of visiting any legitimate sites. It is also responsible for performing unwanted changes in the default settings of the system without the users knowledge. Hence, you should try to remove Search.topsocialtabsearch.com as soon as possible after detection.
Click Here to learn the removal instructions: http://deleteadwareinfection.com/
How Search.topsocialtabsearch.com Attacks Windows PC?
- Visiting suspicious sites.
- Clicking on malicious links or downloading free programs.
- Accessing spam emails send by unknown person.
- Peer-to-peer file sharing.
- Attaching infected removable storage devices.
Read more information about browser hijacker: http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/definition/browser-hijacker
What Are The Consequences Of Search.topsocialtabsearch.com In The System?
You will not be able to surf normally on the web. Some of the harmful consequences of the threat are given below:-
- Performs changes in the default settings of the system.
- Install bogus extensions or add-ons in the installed browsers.
- Monitor the online activities of the users and steals the sensitive information.
- Bypass cookies or surfing history of the compromised PC to remote servers.
- Modifies the registry entries with fake payloads.
- Blocks the IP address of the users to genuine links.
- Makes promotion of the fake programs or software.
- Crashes the operating system regularly.
- Degrades the running speed of the system including Internet connection.
Long time presence of hijacker is neither safe for the system performance nor your personal identity. Thus, experts recommends to remove Search.topsocialtabsearch.com instantly after detection from the PC otherwise you have to pay heavy penalty in future.